ImmunoFLOW is an easy-to-use, visually interpreted, and rapid test. It require no special equipment. ImmunoFLOW is ideal for:
• Situations where rapid patient results are important
• Small and medium-sized hospitals
• Group practice office laboratories
• Anywhere that instrumentation may be difficult
• High humidity environments that may affect lateral flow method results
• Areas where refrigeration storage is limited
ImmunoFLOW Mycoplasma, detecting the same complement-fixing IgM antibodies measured using GenBio's reference ImmunoWELL tests, is the first ImmunoFLOW product. (Not yet available within the U.S.). ImmunoFLOW Herpes Simplex Virus measure total HSV and HSV type 2 IgG.
The ImmunoFLOW platform can simultaneously detect two antigens/analytes, measuring either specific IgM or IgG.